Love the feel of a pillow top, but need support for your back" Look no further than this mattress. Comfort layers are supported with a gel memory foam lumbar zone. This keeps your spine aligned and maintains an optimal body temperature. The individually wrapped coil system minimizes motion transfer, ensuring uninterrupted sleep. Foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Comfort level: soft
- Individually wrapped coil support system
- Edge support construction for uniform comfort edge to edge
- Soothing gel memory foam in lumbar area
- Thick layer of high-density foam
- Polyester foam and super soft support foam
- Hyper soft comfort foam
- Maintenance-free, one sided design: no flipping or rotating
- Jacquard cover: polyester/spandex
- 10 year limited warranty
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands voids warranty
- Foundation/box spring sold separately
- State recycling fee may apply
||Sierra Sleep® by Ashley
||No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
||Mt. Dana Plush Queen Mattress
|Item Series Name
||Mt. Dana Plush
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Marxent PID Number
||Inner Spring Master Mattresses
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||59''W x 79''D x 16''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.