Restful comfort is yours with one of the firmest innerspring mattresses. It's ideal for back and stomach sleepers, who prefer a mattress that doesn't "'give" too much when they sit up and roll over. Multiple layers of high-density foam, wrapped coil support and gel-infused memory foam provide support in all the right places, especially across shoulders, hips and knees where you need it most. Foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Comfort level: firm
- Thick layer of high-density foam
- Soothing gel memory foam in lumbar area
- Individually wrapped coil support system
- Polyester foam and super firm support foam
- Hyper soft comfort foam
- Edge support construction for uniform comfort edge to edge
- Maintenance-free, one sided design: no flipping or rotating
- Jacquard cover: polyester/spandex
- 10-year limited warranty
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands voids warranty
- Foundation/box spring available, sold separately
- State recycling fee may apply
||Sierra Sleep® by Ashley
||No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
||Mt. Dana Firm Full Mattress
|Item Series Name
||Mt. Dana Firm
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Marxent PID Number
||Inner Spring Youth Mattresses
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||52''W x 74''D x 16''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.